5/30/2007

Exciting times!

Can you tell the dogs are excited about the move?
(Lucy the lab mix & Henry the Schnoodle)



I am heading back to Mazatlan on Monday - closing on our new house is scheduled for Tuesday!

We were talking to the current owner last night and he asked us if the dogs were excited, so I had to post the picture, above. They know SOMETHING is up, but they don't know what.

So, I am flying on Monday, going to the closing on Tuesday, and Wednesday I hope to get in with the dentist I had a consultation with on our last trip.

Paul is staying home to handle the wire transfer, work, take care of the dogs, and keep the house neat for showings. Hmmm, I wonder who got the best side of this deal?

1 comment:

Billie Mercer said...

Our dog use to get very worried when we started packing. He would stick to our side just to be sure he didn't get left. But we have gone through the routine so many times that now he just takes it all in stride.

Have fun in Maz.