6/11/2007

Aw, Shucks!



Paul and I missed the annual Key Peninsula News retreat this year because we were at our realtor's office making a counter-offer to an offer to purchase our home! Look what showed up on our porch when we got back! (The wine is from a local winery)

Both of us have been the webmaster for several years for this local monthly paper. It was really fun to be involved with such a great bunch of people who are very committed to making an excellent paper. We both appreciated also their commitment to the web - and have had a lot of fun making it better over the years.

I gave my notice that June would be the last issue I'd publish. I hope that I find an organization in Mazatlan that will be as interesting and fun as it has been to be a part of the Key Peninsula News.

No comments: