7/11/2007

Another project!


This must be when my enthusiasm for painting was born...


My latest project is going through a number of boxes of pictures and memorabilia and scanning them so they can be with us in Mexico.

I am actually really excited about this project since my untidy boxes of yellowing paper and jumbled pictures will now be organized and easy to access. (Don't worry, they will be backed up on Paul's computer and also our backup hard drive.)

Once the item is scanned, I am putting it into a box for whichever family member or friend might possibly want the original.

I've discovered a few things....I spent way too much of my life overweight and/or with a bad haircut.....and I have been somewhat of a packrat - saving things that should have been tossed long ago.

The boy who made this is now 35 years old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need you to talk to my wife! We have everything she ever owned in boxes, but we sure can't throw anything away.

We have stuff we haven't LOOKED at in 20 years.

Still, they all remind us of special times and places. It's great you have them to share with your loved ones.