11/16/2007

Eeek! I'm It!

Jonna of Blah Blah Blah Ginger (in Merida and Akumel) just tagged me with a bloggers game....here are the rules:

When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

So, here goes:

  • I am a bit over-obsessed with vacuuming up dog fur.

  • The only coffee worth drinking is espresso, and good espresso is heavenly!

  • I am really enjoying our transition to a tv-less life. Thanks, MegaCable!

  • Last year I read 77 books and this year so far 44. I keep track here.

  • My best friend and I have been best friends for 40 years!

  • I can't imagine a life without a couple of dogs.

  • I am going to write a book.

  • I have a hard time sitting still.

Now, TAG, you're IT:

Jennifer in Mazatlan

Andee in Chacala

Dropped in in Chelum

Elliott in Ajijic

John in San Miguel de Allende

Viva Veracruz

Ann in Zihuatanejo

Sans in Mazatlan

I guess I had better go tell these folks they are TAGGED!

2 comments:

1st Mate said...

Where have you found the best espresso in Mazatlan so far? We loved a little corner shop in the Gold Zone. Actually there are two espresso shops on corners in the Gold Zone, the one I'm thinking of was closer to the Malecon. Delicioso!

Nancy said...

We have a fancy (Rancillo) espresso machine at home and buy our beans from El Faro in Centro. Love the Chiapas beans.

When we lived in the States I roasted my own beans, buying them green and using a hot air popcorn popper for the roasting.

Funny thing - the first time we bought them we didn't know how to refer to the whole beans...and now know they are called "el grano."